PwC
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Experience was amazing

Audit (Former Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

ProsManagers and 'buddies' are always there for you to ask questions. My calendar was full before the internship start date, thanks to my buddy who was super organised. Learnt a lot on the job which was great, as well as the culture and work procedures.

ConsVery dependent on the person assigned as the interns buddy. First impressions last, so make sure to have a positive one because they are the ones who review you for a job offer!

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should continue to be involved in an intern's skill set building and expose them to the broader picture of an interns role in a case.

variety of work

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: variety, rate of promotion, challenging environment Cons: long work hours, low pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Challenging but amazing at the same time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible time, Growth opportunities and Good relations Cons: The pressure during busy season will keep you on toes… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.