PwC
3.5 of 5 4,329 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

It has been a very educational experience

Experienced Audit Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIf you like variety, PwC is the place to be. You have a great number of opportunities in both audit and advisory roles, and if you challenge yourself, you can grow your career here.

ConsWith so much field work, it is often difficult to forge relationships within the firm itself. A lot of the firm initiatives tend to be underserved due to this, things like the coaching/buddy system. Also, the hours are as challenging as one would imagine (but most managers and above do more than pay lip service to firm Flexibility).

Advice to Senior ManagementSomeone within each market really needs to take a lead role in building better intra-office communication and ensuring that firm initiatives are being handled in a more meaningful way. Also, if you're going to invest so much time and energy in new products like Spark, there needs to be a more effective strategy for getting firm members to learn and utilize the,.

I worked at PwC

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC

Pros: Great staff. Co-workers were easy to get along with. Seniors were very helpful… Cons: Interns were given very good treatment, whereas seasonal staff were… More

Challenging varied projects, lots of travel!

Consultant (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting and challenging work with varied clients. Cons: No work/life balance! Too much travel. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.