PwC
3.5 of 5 4,293 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

It has been a very educational experience

Experienced Audit Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIf you like variety, PwC is the place to be. You have a great number of opportunities in both audit and advisory roles, and if you challenge yourself, you can grow your career here.

ConsWith so much field work, it is often difficult to forge relationships within the firm itself. A lot of the firm initiatives tend to be underserved due to this, things like the coaching/buddy system. Also, the hours are as challenging as one would imagine (but most managers and above do more than pay lip service to firm Flexibility).

Advice to Senior ManagementSomeone within each market really needs to take a lead role in building better intra-office communication and ensuring that firm initiatives are being handled in a more meaningful way. Also, if you're going to invest so much time and energy in new products like Spark, there needs to be a more effective strategy for getting firm members to learn and utilize the,.

Lots of brilliant people, and a few...

Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at PwC part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Smart, savvy, talented people including some truly inspirational, visionary leaders Learning amazing things, on top of the biggest corporate trends Opportunity to… Cons: A few unethical, nasty people (mostly Partners) steal your business and your clients, and try to ruin your reputation if they think you're savvy enough… Advice to Senior Management: C'mon, you know who these people are. Everyone fires them as coaches, as all the coachees have a similar problem--them. First clue: they… More

Excellent exposure, tremendous learning

Associate (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: You get to travel the world Cons: Sometimes you work too much and have no time for… Advice to Senior Management: WLB Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.