Audit Senior

Current Employee - Audit Senior in Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Audit Senior in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at PwC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Exposure at work with very good clients to get a good through knowledge of the work

Cons

Hectic working Hours and very busy schedules even sometimes working on sundays to meet clients deadline

Other Employee Reviews for PwC

1. Co-workers are very nice and competitive and you could learn a lot in PwC

Current Employee - Associate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Current Employee - Associate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I have been working at PwC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of vacation opportunities during off peak seasons. You could learn client communication skills and analytical skills.

Cons

Salay is reletively low compared with other financial service firm

PwC SDC is the place should join, if you don't want to work. (DLP)

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at PwC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No nothing is there in this company

Cons

I resigned within a month because I was not happy with the company, they hired me for Network engineer for Core security and took my interview for long time and was under the impression that will have a high level of profile but it was very disappointing that they asked me to work on DLP which was all operation activities(excel, word and ppt) and they are just destroying peoples career with giving junk work and all telegu people environment has really made hostile. I have about 3+ years of experience and don't want to waste my career in such organization where I learn nothing. If you are hard worker, smart worker, or have talent and certifications then this is not the place you should work for. Because ppl who are here for more than a year will remain here forever wouldn't come out of comfort zone and just its a hopeless organization with the bunch of lethargic people. Firing policy is bizarre if you are not billed(Bench) then they will fire you most probably Directors are really bothered about billing if employee is getting billed then its good for them and they don't really care about person who is billing so this thing should change.

Advice to Management

Please don't give fake promises to employees when they are joining. Bearing point is changed to PwC SDC so culture is still bearing point.