PwC

www.pwc.com
  www.pwc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PwC

PwC is a great place to learn!

Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At PwC you learn by servicing different types of clients. The tools and methods used at PwC are cutting edge.
The teams are great to work with and for at PwC.

Cons

If working on a project team, you may work very long hours to meet deadlines and stay under budget. Most people worked very long hours.

Advise employees before the accept the position of the potential for very long hours.

5425 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Challenging place to work but can burn you out quickly

Current Employee - Assurance Senior Associate in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assurance Senior Associate in Denver, CO

I have been working at PwC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will work with some of the smartest people you'll ever meet. The teaming environment is great, and the fact that you are surrounded by people who are approximately your age makes working long hours feel a lot better. The work is challenging and changes fairly frequently based on client needs, client transactions, new clients, etc.

Cons

There is quite a lot of overtime and it feels like every office in the country is understaffed, creating "year-round busy season" for some people.

There are way too many tasks we do that are "cover your butt" type tasks. I'd like to focus on my client work. Also, if you want to keep the best seniors and managers from leaving the firm, you need to differentiate more (in compensation terms) between top-rated employees and average-rated employees.

My position at PwC was the best job I've ever had.

Former Employee - Client Account Administrator in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Client Account Administrator in Columbus, OH

I worked at PwC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people and the Firm's National (and Global) Leadership are the best reasons to work for this company.

Cons

With any Big Four Firm, your job is going to involve a high level of stress; but the people you work with are truly team players... it will all work out!

Keep up with the transparency... it truly did make a difference. I miss PwC!

There are newer employer reviews for PwC