PwC
3.5 of 5 4,289 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Full of opportunity

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 8 years

ProsHigh caliber of intelligent passionate people. Strong on work/life balance and extremely supportive of diversity. Many opportunities and chances to grow. Formal review and feedback process is beneficial.

ConsBig firm politics can be difficult to navigate. You must build and rely on an extremely broad network of people to achieve success (may not be a con). Processes tend to be overengineered.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be technologically ahead of the curve, and supply employees with the best that you can.

Senior Associate Consulting

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Perks and work/life balance. People are generally very smart and there… Cons: There seems to be a problem with retention, the consulting lifestyle definitely isn't for everyone. When I was there, the company tried to be… More

Associate

Associate (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people that you work with are very positive and… Cons: Busy season can cause problems with the younger employees who… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.