PwC
3.5 of 5 4,289 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Senior Associate Consulting

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat Perks and work/life balance. People are generally very smart and there are opportunities to develop professionally through training classes and varied work projects.

ConsThere seems to be a problem with retention, the consulting lifestyle definitely isn't for everyone.
When I was there, the company tried to be more open with compensation bands for different levels, this mainly led to people feeling cheated when they weren't near the top of their band.

Associate

Associate (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people that you work with are very positive and… Cons: Busy season can cause problems with the younger employees who… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great exposure! Bureaucratic, but it's a large organization.

Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great exposure to a wide range of companies and resources… Cons: Bureaucratic, focused on face time rather than achievement at times. Advice to Senior Management: Empower your employees to create and innovate. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.