PwC
3.5 of 5 4,661 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company to start a career.

Manager Advisory Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsAbility to see a broad range of industries and get exposed to management of top companies in the world from day one. The amazing array and range of people make for a great networking company. I can say I have made many of my best friends in the firm.

ConsCareer growth is pretty much standardized and predetermined. For overachievers who would like to see "results" fast it may not be the best place. At the same time, and despite the long hours which are pretty standard across any group/office, I would say it is a very laid back and horizontal company, where you you will find great people to make long hours easier to deal with.

Associate

I have been working at PwC

Pros: PwC offers plenty of career opportunities Cons: Long working hours that erodes work life balance More

Good company

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Treat you with great respects, strong team bonding, good work… Cons: I think you are great company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.