PwC

www.pwc.com

Great company to start a career.

Manager Advisory Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsAbility to see a broad range of industries and get exposed to management of top companies in the world from day one. The amazing array and range of people make for a great networking company. I can say I have made many of my best friends in the firm.

ConsCareer growth is pretty much standardized and predetermined. For overachievers who would like to see "results" fast it may not be the best place. At the same time, and despite the long hours which are pretty standard across any group/office, I would say it is a very laid back and horizontal company, where you you will find great people to make long hours easier to deal with.

Associate

I have been working at PwC

Pros: PwC offers plenty of career opportunities Cons: Long working hours that erodes work life balance More

Great learning experience. They let intern do real work.

Risk Assurance (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at PwC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People are super nice, smart and willing to help. It's definitely… Cons: Hours are quite long but depends on your division and industry group. I was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!