PwC
3.5 of 5 4,661 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Valuation Group Great Stepping Stone - Decent Exit Ops

Valuation Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsYou develop robust modeling skills and don't have to deal with pitch books. Fun, collegial environment. As a campus hire, you can start managing teams in less than 2 years - won't get that experience in banking. Hours slightly better than BB/MM (however see cons).

ConsPay is below market (for the talent the group recruits). Very high turnover. Considered inferior to sell-side.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove the group from assurance/advisory to corporate finance so you can offer competitive pay (or downgrade talent like many other valuation shops that are hitched to accounting firms). Assuming assurance/advisory has low caps on comp since they are attached to a cpa firm.

Great company to start a career.

Manager Advisory Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ability to see a broad range of industries and get exposed to management of top companies in the world from day one. The amazing… Cons: Career growth is pretty much standardized and predetermined. For overachievers who would like to see "results" fast it may not be the best place. At… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Treat you with great respects, strong team bonding, good work… Cons: I think you are great company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.