PwC
3.5 of 5 4,671 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good, short term growth opportunity

Experienced Audit Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsOpportunities to work on areas that would take someone going directly into the industry from school a while before they would get exposure. Lots of recruiting to big 4 companies, easily marketable. PwC is probably the best public company out there. I work in San Jose, so we get exposure to neat companies.

ConsLow salaries for what you contribute and the overtime you typically incur, and its not just for new associates. Basically, everyone but the partners are underpaid by a mile, but all big 4 are like this. Partners often too concerned about their budget that they give little attention to the money makers behind the budget. Big company, big office, lots of politics. "Diversity" rules the office, company.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees.

Just don't go in to audit...

Experienced Associate (Former Employee)
    Stamford, CT

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work with lots of young people, team atmosphere, focus on coaching,… Cons: Terrible culture - everyone wastes tons of time because you work really late regardless of how productive you are, managers aren't held accountable for… Advice to Senior Management: This isn't the recession anymore - the job market is picking up and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Assurance Professional

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Fast paced environment; excellent, timely training; lots of smart, hardworking… Cons: Many Partners are just out for themselves; Poor coaching at the Manager… Advice to Senior Management: Walk the talk More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.