PwC
3.5 of 5 4,661 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A great place to start your career.

Risk Assurance Associate (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat place to start your career. You will learn something new everyday and face new challenges at every corner. Never a dull moment, always very busy.

ConsIt can be too demanding at sometimes. During my time at PwC, I traveled out of state for approximately 70% of the time. Hours can sometimes press into the high 70-80's in busy season.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to work with educators to build up recognition of the Risk Assurance Practice. Nobody knows what we do until they start working with us. That is not a great strategy to retain employees.

Great place to learn

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Great people and team environment People Cons: Long hours, tight deadlines, Hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Valuation Group Great Stepping Stone - Decent Exit Ops

Valuation Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You develop robust modeling skills and don't have to deal with pitch books. Fun, collegial environment. As a campus hire, you can… Cons: Pay is below market (for the talent the group recruits).… Advice to Senior Management: Move the group from assurance/advisory to corporate finance so you can offer competitive pay (or downgrade talent like many other valuation… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.