PwC

www.pwc.com

Best experience one can get in terms of project diversity, quality of people vary from team to team.

Consultant I (Current Employee)

ProsExperience, Exposure, Steep learning curve, diverse environment, best place to start you career

Conspoor compensation, no team activities, some people abuse seniority and do not know how to people manage, you need to be in a good team to optimize experience otherwise you can get stuck doing project management for years and never specialize which ultimately brings your market value down in the long run.

Advice to Senior Managementinvest more in your juniors, most of us have much more to offer than what we are currently delivering, and provide more training to your managers because some of them are terrible at managing teams (very poor communication skills)

Nice

Intern (Former Employee) Stadt Frankfurt (Germany)

I worked at PwC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good team work and so Cons: low salary decreases the motivation Advice to Senior Management: give people more responsobilities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

low paid but good learning exprience

I have been working at PwC

Pros: the performance coaching and development program is a great learning… Cons: the co-op programs are low paid More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!