There are newer employer reviews for PwC

New Sr Associate

Current Employee - Advisory Senior Associate  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Advisory Senior Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at PwC full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a lot of prestige associated with working at PwC. The acquisition of Booz & Company only helps solidify that. Since joining recently, I've had the opportunity to participate in multiple training courses. Hoping to pick up more certs in the process.

Cons

If you don't work in one of the major offices, you tend to feel a little detached. Much of the exposure to partners and MDs happens in the major offices.

Spend more time at the ancillary offices.. There's a lot of talent out there and without the necessary executive exposure, they may be overlooked and get lost in the shuffle..

5057 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

it was a great summer intern experience, i got to learn a lot from their process

I worked at PwC as an intern

Pros

laid back in their advisory service, had activities planned every friday, had the first week training with all the interns for advisory in texas, it was a lot of fun overall

Cons

hope that they gave more feedback in the end, more time on a project, more opportunities to work on a client site (we had one week that year)

My experience was an excellent way to learn how technology is controlled at many companies.

Current Employee - Systems and Process Assurance Associate  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Systems and Process Assurance Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Experience at many companies from many different industries, different sizes, different cultures, contact with upper management, a keen audit risk sense, and project management experience. Also, coworkers are all very capable, motivated, and driven to work hard and succeed in their careers.

Cons

Hours are sometimes long, commuting and travel sometimes long, documenting test work sometimes monotonous. Pay is minimal compared to comparable industry jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!