Great Firm

Current Employee - Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Diverse Staff, great team environment, fair comp

Cons

Long hours, nearly impossible to have a life as they dont care.

You are not saving lives!

Other Reviews for PwC

Joke.

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free phone and decent vacations.

Cons

- Subjective performance reviews that only measure how much management likes you as a person, not the work you do.
    - Senior management's project reviews are worthless, just as their competence.
    - Senior management has no backbone and agrees and/or sucks up to what everyone else outside of their team tells them about their associates.
    - Certain employee favoritism and lots of negative gossip.
    - Fellow associates will pretend to be your friend, but in reality will make you look bad in front of management so that they can remove you from projects and opportunities.
    - Budgets get blown out of proportion for long useless emails, phone conversations, and for the sake of filling time.
    - Other associates will not know anything but will still get a better review than you because they suck up and bow down to power hungry little people.
    - Only a few projects were useful, the rest are repetitive, boring, and never add any value.

Being promoted to manager or senior manager doesn't really make you a manager or leader.

Great

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Great atmosphere. There were a huge number of opportunities for advancement and the people were friendly and very willing to help if I need any questions answered. I am so happy I could take the time to really get to know everyone

Cons

There were too many people working in the organization and this was a really hard thing for me to get used to . I also have trouble figuring out what to do but I got some help which was nice .

There are newer employer reviews for PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!