There are newer employer reviews for PwC

If you know where youre heading, its a great place to be and work.

Former Employee - Assurance Intern in New York, NY
Former Employee - Assurance Intern in New York, NY

I worked at PwC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great perks, great people. The average person is happy to be there and seems to be enthusiastic about their role. Great discounts.

Cons

sometimes feel like a cog in a wheel and poor work-life balance. This comes with the territory of being an accountant so it's a sacrifice you make

More coaching, less criticism

5190 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

From being part of a great company it's now being part of a non innovative company

Current Employee - Advisory Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Advisory Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PwC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

It used to be that people and culture were the saving grace. But not sure that is true anymore.

Cons

Lost culture, disillusioned work force and politics hampering individual growth I acting the collective growth of the company. Constant pressure on metrics when metrics are promoting bad behavior is not good. There is lack of innovative thinking and always being in a reactive mode to address market needs. More of the same appears to be the norm!

In your zeal to make the newer talent pool from acquired companies feel welcome don't take the legacy folks from way back when for granted. All the new things that glitter is not Gold!

Worked at PWC for over a year at the Helpdesk Jobs outsourced to TCS India outsourcer

Former Employee - Helpdesk Technician in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Helpdesk Technician in Boston, MA

I worked at PwC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Big Company lots of users, lots of work to do.

Cons

From February .2013 until August 2013 , we were steering users to to call an 877 tel. number.

On August 9,2013 , we were told we had until Feb. 28, 2014 to find new jobs as ours were being outsourced.

Empathisize