PwC

www.pwc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PwC

It is a great job for people who want to improve their knowledge and skills of dealing with clients and coworks,

I have been working at PwC

Pros

There are a lot goo things about working in Pwc, while for me, the most important pros are the great opportunity of geting exprosure to big clients and learn a lot from managers.

Cons

As it is well know already, overtime is the biggest con of working in big fours, especially for busy seasons. So it is very important to learn how to take care of your health while work efficiently

5632 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

All in all, a great firm to work for.

Former Employee - Tax Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Tax Director in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at PwC full-time

Pros

Ability to work on the largest corporate clients. Learn from the best in the business. I learned much, met many great people and have seriously advanced my career because of the time I spent at PwC.

Cons

Political. Many staff clamoring for few partner positions. Long hours. I really don't have a lot of negative comments. If you work hard, opportunities will develop both within and outside the firm.

Partners need to get along. Revenue should be double-counted across geographies to encourage cooperation.

It was a great experience with advisory internship in PwC Transaction Services. I learnt a lot !

I worked at PwC

Pros

flexible schedule, challenging and meaningful projects

Cons

bad work and life balance

There are newer employer reviews for PwC