PwC

www.pwc.com

Great place to learn and grow

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsYou will learn how to solve complex problems as an individual and a team. Training and giving back is part of the culture. How to become a leader 101. Very ethical high integrity workforce.

ConsLong Hours, lots of travel, and although work-life-balance is said to be important, it is in reality held against you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture of pwc and at most every company/firm has changed for the worse over the years. Where people wanted to make a career choice and stay, the atmosphere becomes different when jobs are now a commodity and outsourcing is the norm. Keep America strong and return to the values which made your company once the "Great Place to Work".

Great experience and people to work with on engagements.

Director (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Innovation, Opportunity to make impact, and collegial Cons: Travel, cliques, competitive and overload of administrative tasks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for and room for a lot of growth if you like to work with young and talented people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC

Pros: Great company to work for and room for a lot of… Cons: A lot of hours to put into during busy season but… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!