PwC
3.5 of 5 4,653 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Senior Associate (Former Employee)

ProsBest career stepping stone to anyone in accounting or finance. Great training programs, you are surrounded by great talent and expected to put your best effort all the time. The Company tries very hard to promote work life balance but it's not always easy due to client deadlines.

ConsCompensation isn't great for new graduates, but the experience and training you get is very high quality. The work load is very high especially during busy seasons and for new staff.

Great place to grow, lots of very talented people, but like everything else, you have to make sure it's for you.

Risk Assurance Associate (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Exposure to talented professionals and top-tier clients Great training and resources to get certified and continue your educational… Cons: No work/life balance Salary is not that high considering the hours you work May not be… Advice to Senior Management: More perks to offsite lower, or lack of, work/balance – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience and people to work with on engagements.

Director (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Innovation, Opportunity to make impact, and collegial Cons: Travel, cliques, competitive and overload of administrative tasks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.