PwC

There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Very good internship.

Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in Washington, DC

I have been working at PwC as an intern

Pros

I really enjoyed the challenges that I was given during this internship. Also, I loved the office location in downtown DC.

Cons

I don't have any cons! I think the company is constantly improving itself and so that would be my bottom line. Don't expect everything to be perfect when you do start working here.

5433 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Great place to work, Great experience

Cons

Work life balance can be a challenge but with the right partners and managers it can be worked through.

If you're sure you want Big 4 Public Accounting Tax - PWC is the place to do it!

Current Employee - Tax Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Tax Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PwC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits, Flexibility, Training, Resume, Pride-Quality of service we provide to clients, Community involvement and support - both locally and on a world wide stage

Cons

Cons are inherent with working big four public accounting and tax (compliance)
    - busy season, admin, the job is outside of "busy season" still a 45-50 hour a week job. Busy season is more than just 2 months, and the ask of those hours can be 60-80 hours - sure maybe you're only charging 55-65, but there is still admin...

Reduce Admin (though not sure how), continue to provide a transparent approach to management, continue to find more effective ways to utilize seasonal support so busy season isn't so long.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC