PwC

www.pwc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PwC

long hours during busy seasons

Former Employee - Tax Senior Associate in New York, NY
Former Employee - Tax Senior Associate in New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It's Big 4 experience expected, great place for new college graduates to learn and develop skills.

Cons

a challenge for the family people. expect long hours and working on weekends. of course depends which group and your manager's work style as well.

training and flexibility are key to many.

5632 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

If you're sure you want Big 4 Public Accounting Tax - PWC is the place to do it!

Current Employee - Tax Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Tax Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PwC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits, Flexibility, Training, Resume, Pride-Quality of service we provide to clients, Community involvement and support - both locally and on a world wide stage

Cons

Cons are inherent with working big four public accounting and tax (compliance)
    - busy season, admin, the job is outside of "busy season" still a 45-50 hour a week job. Busy season is more than just 2 months, and the ask of those hours can be 60-80 hours - sure maybe you're only charging 55-65, but there is still admin...

Reduce Admin (though not sure how), continue to provide a transparent approach to management, continue to find more effective ways to utilize seasonal support so busy season isn't so long.

Very good internship.

Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in Washington, DC

I have been working at PwC as an intern

Pros

I really enjoyed the challenges that I was given during this internship. Also, I loved the office location in downtown DC.

Cons

I don't have any cons! I think the company is constantly improving itself and so that would be my bottom line. Don't expect everything to be perfect when you do start working here.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC