PwC

www.pwc.com

Great place to hone your skills

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsExcellent exposure to client business issues and challenging assignments. Ability to move internationally and domestically with plenty of upward potential.

ConsCurrent pay and benefits are less than what one could get in industry. Current levels of admissions to the partnership are low with not realy growth anticipated in the near term.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook after top performers and ensure that the leaders are focused on long term share value growth as oppose to short term goals.

Good place to work at

IT Audit Associate (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Learn a lot in a short period of time. Great place… Cons: Long hours. The Feedback process is not that great. Advice to Senior Management: Management should focus on creating a convinient environment for minorities.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's ok for a little while

Tax Senior Associate (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Good to have on a resume. Lots of vacation. Unlimited… Cons: Terrible work environment. Managers act like they are in middle school, most will blame anyone else instead of taking responsibility… Advice to Senior Management: Quit treating the employees like you do not need them. You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!