There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Professional

Current Employee - Tax Director in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Tax Director in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Professionalism at every level. Good work output
Ethical

Cons

Silos, very streamlined eork always

Continue as is

5156 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Very good

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at PwC

Pros

A great place to work, great opportunity, freedom to choose among projects, good work culture, friendly colleagues, good pay....I have much to say

Cons

I don't have much to say in this section as I liked the place.....
    Depending on the location, for e.g. in Kolkata sometimes it becomes lethargy, monotonous projects (true for all companies), and small amount of politics

PricewaterhouseCoopers is a great place to start your career off and build a network of resources!

I have been working at PwC

Pros

The best reasons to work at PricewaterhouseCoopers would be for the experience and talented people you meet. The opportunities that are extended to you are based on the desire and drive you have to learn what you can in 5 yrs compared to 10 yrs that industry jobs will offer you.

Cons

The obvious downsides with any of the big public accounting firms is the balance of work/life. You have to realize that entering into a competive and fast-paced company like PwC requires more effort, time and as a result, more pay. However, depending on each individual's experience, you can get burned out fairly early.

I would recommend management to consider paying overtime to their engagement teams as that would alleviate a lot of the complaints regarding employees who leave because they don't feel compensated.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC