PwC is a great place to work with reasonable work/life balance.

Current Employee - Advisory Manager  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Advisory Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Opportunity to grow professionally; great opportunity for career growth; good salary and overall compensation package; fantastic access to knowledge and qualified people.

Cons

Advisory typically requires a significant amount of travel which greatly reduces work/life balance. Traveling Monday through Thursday is very difficult. There are high expectations around client, firm, community and mentoring work. Moving to senior manager and then to partner is virtually impossible without doing all of that, unless you are a rainmaker.

Give us access to better technology. Many of us work out of the office 99% of the time. Connectivy to firm resources is laughable. Please, for the love of God, migrate to Outlook. Lotus Notes died 10 years ago.

Other Reviews for PwC

Excellent place to begin and continue a career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Exceptionally bright people, wonderful clients, and exposure you wouldn't get elsewhere. PwC is clearly the place to work and experience an opportunity of a lifetime.

Cons

Client service can be difficult to plan as the client's schedule is very difficult to manage at times. Other issues include travel.

Continue to take the pulse of the people and consider whether change is always good. Sometimes change for the sake of change is not appropriate.

Very good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Good leadership and very encouraging leaders. Great training program and unboarding process. They also do a great job with work life balance

Cons

I have no issue with company it as giving me the opportunity of a lifetime. Been a part of a big four is a good thing

Management should continue to encourage and ask questions. Not just what is going on but detail question that creates conversation

There are newer employer reviews for PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!