Pyramid Healthcare

There are newer employer reviews for Pyramid Healthcare

Great Place

Former Employee - Health Information Tech in Milwaukee, WI
Former Employee - Health Information Tech in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Pyramid Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Management encouirages you and gives you more stuff to do

Cons

The hardest thing was all the management we went thru when I first got there

10 Other Employee Reviews for Pyramid Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Decent Job but CEO needs to be more hands on

Former Employee - Behavioral Tech
    Former Employee - Behavioral Tech

I worked at Pyramid Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Most management employees get a car with all expenses paid and a corporate card for expenses.

Cons

As a behavioral tech we don't get any of those perks. We get minimal raises (if any) and no overtime. I heard from several employees about someone in marketing bragging about all the golf he gets to play with his job and that he is not accountable for any reports or where he is on a daily basis. I was also told that most of our facilities are fed by the IOP's we own. As behavioral techs we are on the front line and its not easy work. Someone needs to wake up and compensate those of us who are trying to do the right thing for our patients.

More recognition needs to be made for those of us who are working and taking care of patients in treatment.

Wonderful and disappointing.

Former Employee - Behavioral Healthcare Technician in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Behavioral Healthcare Technician in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Pyramid Healthcare

Pros

It was a pleasure working with individuals who were seeking to improve the quality of their lives by living without the use of drugs or alcohol.
    The company held to behavioral and ethical values that employees incorporated in the everyday challenge that exist between client and employee relationships.
    I learned a lot about myself, gaining personal growth thru helping these individuals to help themselves.

Cons

The CEO puts decision-making in the control of respective directors' of their facilities without the foresight to review upper-level managers and their judgements to their determination in their procedures of said say over facts. Poor employee and management relationships.

When considering all imported information to review, it is more wisely to reflect with life experience on the said and unsaid information rather then the words of an employee who may be or may not be ethically correct in their decision making.

There are newer employer reviews for Pyramid Healthcare