Pyrotek

www.pyrotek-inc.com

If you want to kill yourself physically and spiritually then this is the place for you.

Production Associate (Current Employee) Salisbury, NC

ProsIn my opinion the best reason I can think of to work for Pyrotek is to have an income and benefits. All you have to do is show up and half ass do your job then no one will bother you.

ConsRunning the press molds is an extremely hot, filthy, dusty job that requires excessive amounts of hard physical labor. The people are so negative and all they want to do is talk about everyone. The women are expected to do all the work while the men are hanging out in the office playing on the computer. I put my whole heart and soul into this job for three years, and after having to go out on medical leave and long term disability for a year they mailed me a letter telling me I was terminated and all my benefits would stop. Just like any other manufacturing business, they care nothing about you as a person, only that you're a human machine there to run their machines. The pay you receive doesn't even come close to matching the work done.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvery once in a while it would be nice if management would show their appreciation for the hardworking employees instead of putting more work on the ones willing to do their job.

I am growing and Pyrotek help me grow...

Sales Engineer (Current Employee) Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Pyrotek full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pyrotek serious in doing their business, they provide everything to ther sales team,… Cons: You need to be more proactive in doing your works because everyone… Advice to Senior Management: Faster Responses... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An excellent place to work.

I have been working at Pyrotek full-time

Pros: Good pay and benefits, opportunity to make a difference, outstanding co-workers. I don't always get my way but I always get… Cons: Pyrotek is a lean and a flat organization. This means there can be limited opportunity for upward mobility. Good people… Advice to Senior Management: Entrepreneuriship has produced great results, but standardization is not a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pyrotek.

Worked for Pyrotek? Contribute to the Community!