There are newer employer reviews for Pyrotek

If you want to kill yourself physically and spiritually then this is the place for you.

Current Employee - Production Associate in Salisbury, NC
Current Employee - Production Associate in Salisbury, NC

I have been working at Pyrotek

Pros

In my opinion the best reason I can think of to work for Pyrotek is to have an income and benefits. All you have to do is show up and half ass do your job then no one will bother you.

Cons

Running the press molds is an extremely hot, filthy, dusty job that requires excessive amounts of hard physical labor. The people are so negative and all they want to do is talk about everyone. The women are expected to do all the work while the men are hanging out in the office playing on the computer. I put my whole heart and soul into this job for three years, and after having to go out on medical leave and long term disability for a year they mailed me a letter telling me I was terminated and all my benefits would stop. Just like any other manufacturing business, they care nothing about you as a person, only that you're a human machine there to run their machines. The pay you receive doesn't even come close to matching the work done.

Advice to Management

Every once in a while it would be nice if management would show their appreciation for the hardworking employees instead of putting more work on the ones willing to do their job.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I am growing and Pyrotek help me grow...

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Pyrotek full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pyrotek serious in doing their business, they provide everything to ther sales team, strong relationship among other engineer from other countries. Wordwide distribution channel and service.

Cons

You need to be more proactive in doing your works because everyone has their own works. So can not rely too much to other people.

Advice to Management

Faster Responses...

2. Business Analyst

I worked at Pyrotek

Pros

Great company with a high emphasis on Integrity. Pyrotek is a family and they treat their employees as part of their family. The customer both externally and Internally always come first.

Cons

If you travel alot and want to fly first class not the company for you. Even the CEO flies Coach the are responsible with their finances and practice what they preach.

Advice to Management

Develop a Mentor program and help employees know the different career development opportunities they have before them.