Q Analysts

www.qanalysts.com
  www.qanalysts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Q Analysts

The job was OK, it paid the bills

Current Employee - Systems Administrative
Current Employee - Systems Administrative

I have been working at Q Analysts

Pros

It was a decent job

Cons

The health plans were overpriced.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Q Analysts (View Most Recent)

Previous Recruiter

Current Employee - Technical Sourcer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Technical Sourcer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Q Analysts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The CEO has a very strong work ethic and focus. He has a vision that seems right and sells it well.

Cons

The vision and it's meaningfulness stops with the CEO. While I was there it was not lived out by any employee. The CEO wanted to focus on training and growth, but the training that I went through was the worst I've ever had in my career. I learned much more from a co-worker that is still there and rocks her job. The management I worked under at the time of my employment is no longer there and I believe that was an excellent move. He obviously didn't know what he was doing and balked at me when I reached out to the CEO who was very friendly and helpful.

I think the CEO is doing what he can to move into the direction of his vision. I would just suggest that he get more buy in from individuals and not settle for people who talk a good game, but obviously don't follow or contribute.

Know what you are getting into

I worked at Q Analysts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work with Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, Starbucks, Kaiser, AT&T
    Specialize in recruiting a technical skill set

Cons

Incredibly low pay. Bonuses are not sufficient. Expect to live off of your base. You have to be promoted several times before you can hope to have a decent bonus. There is no set criteria for promotions.
    Controlling management. Management will tell you what a great company they are, then act like you aren't good enough for them. They act like they own you and micromanage every detail of your personal and professional life.
    Drama filled coworkers.
    Poor working hours
    Health benefits are terrible.

Give your employees a reason to be invested in the company. Pay them what they are worth. Give them the flexibility they need to have a decent work life balance. Be willing to listen to employee feedback sooner. Realize there is turn over for a reason.

There are newer employer reviews for Q Analysts