QBE North America
www.qbena.com Sun Prairie, WI 5000+ Employees

Great place to work with opportunities for advancement

Sun Prairie, WI

Pros- Challenging assignments
- Decent compensation package
- Good communication pipeline between senior management and lower level employees
- Great work/life balance
- Recognition for hard work and accomplishments

ConsThe health and benefits package is pretty skimpy compared to other places where I have worked. The plan allows you to see almost any doctor you want but the employee portion of the deductible is high and it doesn't cover as much as some plans I've been on. However, overall compensation does help to offset this a little.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into a better health insurance/benefits plan for employees. This is a factor in attracting top talent and we may be losing out on talented individuals that don't want to take the risk of moving to a plan that leaves them with more personal risk for health care issues.

QBE has little value for its human resources

I have been working at QBE North America

Pros: Compensationn is still good and but benefits have continued to… Cons: QBE has only one objective.......to make money. QBE does not value its employees… Advice to Senior Management: Have some consideration for the varied cultures within the organization. The… More

Not So Great

Associate Applications Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at QBE North America

Pros: Its a paycheck. close to home. nice campus. Cons: No flex time company wide. Each manager has their own discretion as far as raises and performance management and bonuses. One manager may be wonderful… Advice to Senior Management: If you need to lay people off, then do it. Don't lie on PMP's to have a reason to fire people and ruin careers. Implement… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QBE North America.

Worked for QBE North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QBE North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QBE North America CEO Dave Duclos. All reviews posted anonymously by QBE North America employees.