QIAGEN
www.qiagen.com Venlo 1000 to 5000 Employees

Leaves much to be desired

Pharmacy Business Manager (Former Employee)
Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at QIAGEN

ProsThere is some professional training available through the HR department. Sales positions are offered a company car. The benefits are slightly above average.

ConsThere is not much opportunity for advancement within the US organization. The Life Science Sales organization is constantly being pushed beyond reasonable limits to fuel the diagnostic dreams of the CEO. The diagnostic areas of the company are money pits.

If mundane is your taste then Qiagen is the place.

R&D Intern (Former Employee)
Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at QIAGEN

Pros: I worked in the Assay Transfer group, which had a great team of employees to work with. The work being done at Qiagen is for… Cons: Work in the Assay Transfer group is under the Development sector of R and D, which proved to be quite repetitive and boring. I worked… Advice to Senior Management: HR needs to be revamped. Should not have experienced the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work

Frederick, MD

I have been working at QIAGEN

Pros: It's a good place to work, the colleagues are friendly and… Cons: The standard benefits are not as great as what provided by some other… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the current trend. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on QIAGEN.

Worked for QIAGEN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QIAGEN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QIAGEN CEO Peer M. Schatz. All reviews posted anonymously by QIAGEN employees.