QLogic

www.qlogic.com

No Investment in Employee Moral

ProsGreat teams, good management, competitive benefits and salary, flexible work schedules, empowerment by middle management. Great work verity. Surrounded by the exceptionally smart people who were driven and motivated.

ConsQuick to let people go. Atmosphere of constant "am I going to have my job tomorrow". Management lacked the ability to boost moral. It was painful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so quick to let people go and embrace the enormous talent at your disposal. Get an operations centric CEO with a focus on customers in boost moral. Stop being so focused on asset liability and more focused on customer experience enhancement to boost sales, innovation, marketing and growth.

Engineering staff was outstanding.

Staff Engineer (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at QLogic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People at Qlogic MN were easy to work with. … Cons: Corporate did not ever figure out how to properly market… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

where is the new growth?

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at QLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros: good teams, smart engineers, good work environment, owns the… Cons: people are way busy in too many meetings Advice to Senior Management: need to have some growth area of the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QLogic.

Worked for QLogic? Contribute to the Community!