QPS Employment Group

Stressed out and underpaid

Former Employee - Bilingual Placement Specialist in Milwaukee, WI
Former Employee - Bilingual Placement Specialist in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at QPS Employment Group

Pros

Met some great people. I liked the fact that management would let you know if you were doing a good job.

Cons

Low pay, long hours, stressful environment. A great place if you're a suck up. You will go far.

Working at the South office, we mostly placed illegal immigrants (they were required to show social security cards but it was common knowledge that 75% of the workers were not truly legal) in minimum wage light industrial positions. Client companies often treated these employees quite poorly. It was sometimes hard to live with myself knowing that I was helping exploit people 5 days a week.

Stop hiring cheesy, smooth-talking people and promoting them to management positions. Listen to your employees when they regularly complain about the incompetence of a coworker.

26 Other Employee Reviews for QPS Employment Group (View Most Recent)

Branch Manager

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at QPS Employment Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Paid weekly, small office, free cups, new office computer, new printer.

Cons

*Micromanagement
    *Low Pay
    *Incompetent Area Manager
    *Benefits way too expensive
    *Unreasonable demands
    *Stressful Environment
    *Changing of Job Descriptions
    *Reports, Reports, Reports...waste of time.

You really need to hire compentent Area Managers and not someone that is just a good brown noser. Listen to the Branches and there complaiints of there Area Manager. You are going to lose more of your staff if upper management doesn't start listening. Micromanagement is the best and quickest way to lose good employees.

Don't waste your time

Former Employee - Machine Operator in Appleton, WI
    Former Employee - Machine Operator in Appleton, WI

I worked at QPS Employment Group

Pros

Nothing to be honest with you. Front desk person is polite and helpful but that is about it.

Cons

Applied for position, tested and passed for position. During interview was asked if i was sure i wanted the position i applied for considering i am female. Said yes i applied because "Hey i do this kind of work already". Was told as soon as a position opens they will contact me asap. Next day my husband applies for same position, no experience at all and he gets the job, neighbor goes 2days later again he has never done this type of job and boom gets hired. I get a call later that day asking if i would like a retail job or call center job. Are you freaking kidding me. Never worked either of those in my life and you want to place me in those jobs at $8 below what i make. What a waste of time this place is.

Get new Talent management for Appleton location.

QPS Employment Group Response

Feb 5, 2015Human Resources

QPS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against females or any other protected classes. We also have a process in place for reporting this type of alleged activity. Please ... More

There are newer employer reviews for QPS Employment Group