QPS Employment Group
www.qpsemployment.com Brookfield, WI 150 to 499 Employees

Stressed out and underpaid

Bilingual Placement Specialist (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at QPS Employment Group

ProsMet some great people. I liked the fact that management would let you know if you were doing a good job.

ConsLow pay, long hours, stressful environment. A great place if you're a suck up. You will go far.

Working at the South office, we mostly placed illegal immigrants (they were required to show social security cards but it was common knowledge that 75% of the workers were not truly legal) in minimum wage light industrial positions. Client companies often treated these employees quite poorly. It was sometimes hard to live with myself knowing that I was helping exploit people 5 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring cheesy, smooth-talking people and promoting them to management positions. Listen to your employees when they regularly complain about the incompetence of a coworker.

Branch Manager

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at QPS Employment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Paid weekly, small office, free cups, new office computer, new… Cons: *Micromanagement *Low Pay *Incompetent Area Manager *Benefits way too expensive *Unreasonable demands *Stressful Environment *Changing… Advice to Senior Management: You really need to hire compentent Area Managers and not someone that is just a good brown noser. Listen to the Branches and there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Temp Employee

Temp (Former Employee)
Rockford, IL

I worked at QPS Employment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: QPS Employment group was able to find temporary assignments quickly during breaks from college. During summer… Cons: There were not many cons for working here, it was a good place to… Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on QPS Employment Group.

Worked for QPS Employment Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QPS Employment Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QPS Employment Group CEO Scott A. Mayer. All reviews posted anonymously by QPS Employment Group employees.