QPS Employment Group

www.qpsemployment.com
  www.qpsemployment.com
There are newer employer reviews for QPS Employment Group

Mixed review- some great things and some that are just frustrating

I worked at QPS Employment Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are some talented people that work here. They have started improving their training programs and I believe this will benefit them in the future. Very good benefits and certain managers allow for flexibility.

Cons

Compared to other opportunities their salaries are low. There are more politics involved in being successful with QPS than with any company I have ever worked for. This creates and encourages an environment for co-workers to undermine each other instead of working as a team. In some ways this is normal in a business environment but the fact that it is encouraged by management is disappointing. "Knock down your teammates so you can personally succeed" needs to be your motto if you want to work your way up at QPS.

QPS Employment Group Response

Sep 2, 2014Director of Marketing & Technology

Thank you for your feedback and we also hope our improved training programs help minimize the negative aspects you describe above. QPS prides itself on encouraging a team environment throughout the ... More

26 Other Employee Reviews for QPS Employment Group (View Most Recent)

Could be great

I worked at QPS Employment Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Internal staff has good benefits
    Owner grew the company himself from his basement--gives back to his employees
    Lots of locations

Cons

Grew too fast
    Minimal training
    Mixed messages from leadership
    Upper management doesn't get along and has "teams"
    Claim that hard work will win out, but some offices/areas are very political and hard work doesn't always win

Get rid of the people that are just taking up space, regardless of which manager likes them
    HR needs to be more available/visible to outlying areas--there is definitely a fear of reprisal
    Focus on training--at all levels

Temp Employee

Former Employee - Temp in Rockford, IL
    Former Employee - Temp in Rockford, IL

I worked at QPS Employment Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

QPS Employment group was able to find temporary assignments quickly during breaks from college. During summer months they were able to find employers that could keep me for the majority of the summer.

Cons

There were not many cons for working here, it was a good place to get some experience but not somewhere that I was looking for long term employment.

none