QTI Group
www.qtigroup.com Madison, WI

Excellent opportunities and a real desire to place employees

I have been working at QTI Group

ProsFast response on opportunities has meant that I always feel confident about taking even short term temp positions. Staff has always been friendly, and extremely supportive of helping find placement with a company that will match my skills and needs.

ConsTemp positions can end suddenly, and you need to always stay on top of keeping QTI informed of your status. Be ready to speak with many different people depending on your job search or assignment.

QTI

Assembler (Current Employee)
Madison, WI

I have been working at QTI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: After every assignment ended, they always had another one in… Cons: It wasn't a permanent position. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Source for Temporary Work

Secretary (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at QTI Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I was able to start working immediately without any training. Cons: Somedays I was not sure if I would get work. They call you between 6:00a-8:00a each morning to let you know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on QTI Group.

Worked for QTI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QTI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QTI Group CEO Jay Loewi. All reviews posted anonymously by QTI Group employees.