QUIKRETE

www.quikrete.com
  www.quikrete.com
There are newer employer reviews for QUIKRETE

Large company with small local outlets but was able to advance quikly.

Current Employee - Office Manager in Wauregan, CT
Current Employee - Office Manager in Wauregan, CT

I have been working at QUIKRETE

Pros

The company works with you concerning you personal life and work as long as you put an effort to do your job to the best of your ability.

Cons

For those working in the production area there are times you have to endure the weather due to the fact it is outdoors.

The company has been around for years and is the product we service is exceptional. No matter what company you work for you have the good employees and the bad employees; however, I work with the best managment I have ever worked with and the company is tops.

18 Other Employee Reviews for QUIKRETE (View Most Recent)

Very flexible company that puts you out into the field immediately.

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Columbus, OH

I have been working at QUIKRETE

Pros

They are very flexible and allow you to work on your own time while in college. They introduce you to the field and allow you to work on your own.

Cons

They are currently in a hiring freeze so permanent jobs are somewhat out of the question. Very little guidance, becomes somewhat redundant.

Treat your employees like human beings. Do not have them do personal work for you. This leads to heavy resentment.

Good and Bad

Current Employee - Laborer in Valley Park, MO
    Current Employee - Laborer in Valley Park, MO

I have been working at QUIKRETE

Pros

They are very flexible with time off, coming in late, and just general understanding of your life outside of work. It takes a lot to get fired from this job.

Cons

The reason why it takes a lot to get fired is because it is an abosolute horrible place to work. The conditions are horrible. It is very dusty and dirty. Very hard to breathe. And the pay is extremely low for the work that you have to do.

Buy some better machines, and you will get better numbers.

There are newer employer reviews for QUIKRETE