There are newer employer reviews for QUIKRETE

Large company with small local outlets but was able to advance quikly.

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Wauregan, CT
Current Employee - Office Manager in Wauregan, CT

I have been working at QUIKRETE

Pros

The company works with you concerning you personal life and work as long as you put an effort to do your job to the best of your ability.

Cons

For those working in the production area there are times you have to endure the weather due to the fact it is outdoors.

The company has been around for years and is the product we service is exceptional. No matter what company you work for you have the good employees and the bad employees; however, I work with the best managment I have ever worked with and the company is tops.

15 Other Employee Reviews for QUIKRETE (View Most Recent)

High turnover of employees and better than thow attitude.

Current Employee - Delivery Driver  in  Billings, MT
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Billings, MT

I have been working at QUIKRETE

Pros

They are very considerate of personal business such as time off and scheduling. As a driver their equipment is adequate.

Cons

Working conditions are very poor. Very dusty with repetitive motions and compensation is low enough that employees can't afford company insurance. I wrote an email to my managers boss about their benefits and working conditions in the plant and gave them two weeks notice and they terminated me the same day.

Better working conditions will bring better employees.

Very flexible company that puts you out into the field immediately.

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Columbus, OH

I have been working at QUIKRETE

Pros

They are very flexible and allow you to work on your own time while in college. They introduce you to the field and allow you to work on your own.

Cons

They are currently in a hiring freeze so permanent jobs are somewhat out of the question. Very little guidance, becomes somewhat redundant.

Treat your employees like human beings. Do not have them do personal work for you. This leads to heavy resentment.

There are newer employer reviews for QUIKRETE

Worked for QUIKRETE? Contribute to the Community!