INTERN-LOVE IT

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  West Chester, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

I have been working at QVC

Pros

QVC offers a great internships program. They truly invest in their interns to make it a great, enjoyable learning experience. The employees are all very friendly and always willing to offer help.

Cons

HR can be a little slow in getting back to you. Few locations. Pay is also a little low.

Look internally to hire new employees as opposed to looking externally.

Other Reviews for QVC

Constant Chaos

Current Employee - Planner  in  West Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Planner in West Chester, PA

I have been working at QVC

Pros

My peers at QVC make my days more enjoyable. Been able to foster some great relationships with colleagues. Vacation time is pretty average, but taking vacation is difficult to do because of the workload demands.

Cons

Senior Management struggles with setting forth clear direction. The culture at QVC is one of constant chaos, because the direction/priorities from above is always changing. There are perks to working for larger companies, but this place is so big, they tend to get in their own way. Be prepared to wait awhile for career growth opportunities. There's little to no succession planning.

Need some assistance with decision-making... Also needs to put great leaders in management roles instead of wasting talent.

Proud to say I worked there

Former Employee - Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at QVC

Pros

Truly walked the walk in regards to commitment to customer experience.

Cons

A little slow in executing strategic initiatives - can be territorial depending on the dept.

Continue with the commitment to QVC Values - it can effectively shape the culture and is a strong compass to keep employees and the company on the right track.

There are newer employer reviews for QVC.

Worked for QVC? Contribute to the Community!