There are newer employer reviews for QVC

Great Company

Former Employee - Internet Merchant  in  West Chester, PA
Former Employee - Internet Merchant in West Chester, PA

I worked at QVC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Lots of talented people to learn from and work with. A fair and innovative company to work for. Lots of opportunity to move up.

Cons

being laid off was the only con I have, but it couldn't be helped at the time due to the economy.

Keep up the great work!

203 Other Employee Reviews for QVC (View Most Recent)

Legal Department

I have been working at QVC

Pros

QVC is a dynamic place to work and very interesting people work there.

Cons

Working for Larry Hayes. Some would say he has too many balls in the air. Some would say he has none.

What happens when a manager consistently looses talented people? In a well run company, something.

Horrible Place of Employment

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at QVC part-time for less than a year

Pros

Not sure when I was in training and couldn't understand a trainer with heavy New Jersey accent. Watch is Watch and not wash. Couldn't understand half the words she was saying. Pat kept on picking on older people in her class.

Cons

Training is horrible at the company. Pay is less than 10 an hour with no room for advancement in the company. Only hiring season employees. No room for growth. I would rather work elsewhere then stay at a company that can't give you good training as you can't understand the trainer.

Hire trainers that know how to say Watch, not wash for Watch and speak english Your training sucks period. Were not allowed to take books home to learn what was taught on class. Hands on is good, but not everyone learns that way. Your training books sucks.

There are newer employer reviews for QVC

Worked for QVC? Contribute to the Community!