QVC

www.qvc.com

Focus and plan

Director (Current Employee) West Chester, PA

ProsQVC has the financial and people resources to accomplish growth of business and staff. They offer solid compensation on a monetary and benefits side. There are opportunities for personal career growth at this company. The pace initially can be daunting to outsiders because of the complexity of the organizations.

ConsThe 24 x 7 nature can mean no line between work and home in demands and expectations. This leads to burn out or just mistakes to get it done. This can happen in many parts of the company but many people stay.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on fewer major initiatives but plan and resource them to win. We would have more overall wins rather than a mixed bag.

One can work at QVC and have a healthy life outside of work. People seem to stay here for a long time.

IT Developer III (Current Employee) West Chester, PA

I have been working at QVC

Pros: Employees can have a healthy, balanced life outside of work. I see employees walking or jogging outside at lunch. There is also flex-time.… Cons: I see a lot of IT people here who don't appear terribly bright to me. Some of the legacy mainframe developers don't strike me… Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Culture!! Great Place to work!!

Studio Park Employee (Current Employee) West Chester, PA

I have been working at QVC

Pros: culture, environment, teamwork, excellent benefit package, flexible schedule/e-commuting options. great… Cons: promotions - limited salary increases. also, there are some employees that have "seniority" with the company but do not add much value (skillset wise) any… Advice to Senior Management: hold more skip level meetings or round table discussions with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QVC.

Worked for QVC? Contribute to the Community!