QVC
www.qvc.com West Chester, PA 5000+ Employees

Focus and plan

Director (Current Employee)
West Chester, PA

ProsQVC has the financial and people resources to accomplish growth of business and staff. They offer solid compensation on a monetary and benefits side. There are opportunities for personal career growth at this company. The pace initially can be daunting to outsiders because of the complexity of the organizations.

ConsThe 24 x 7 nature can mean no line between work and home in demands and expectations. This leads to burn out or just mistakes to get it done. This can happen in many parts of the company but many people stay.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on fewer major initiatives but plan and resource them to win. We would have more overall wins rather than a mixed bag.

Great Culture!! Great Place to work!!

Studio Park Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at QVC

Pros: culture, environment, teamwork, excellent benefit package, flexible schedule/e-commuting options. great… Cons: promotions - limited salary increases. also, there are some employees that have "seniority" with the company but do not add much value (skillset wise) any… Advice to Senior Management: hold more skip level meetings or round table discussions with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

QVC is a great place to work.

Current Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at QVC

Pros: QVC is a great company to work for - there… Cons: QVC is going through some changes now - they are positive… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to stay focused on your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QVC.

Worked for QVC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QVC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QVC CEO Mike George. All reviews posted anonymously by QVC employees.