QinetiQ North America

www.qinetiq-na.com

Project management role.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Reston, VA

ProsThe work is good and the facilities are nice. There are really good people that work there. Managers are knowledgeable and know what they're doing. The company does some amazing things in technology.

ConsSome confusion about what the company does and its strategy. With all the acquisitions it is difficult to know what the company is selling. There is no clear business development strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a better strategy and objectives for the business units and communicate it to the lowest levels. Give people opportunities to develop and grow in the company.

It's been a good job

Electronic Pubs Analyst (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

I have been working at QinetiQ North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I like the flex time schedule. Cons: the pay here is TERRIBLE! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This company deserves a change

Program Manager (Former Employee) Franklin, MA

I worked at QinetiQ North America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Very professional people to work with Cons: Upper management and leadership are not engaged No career path Advice to Senior Management: Change direction No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on QinetiQ North America.

Worked for QinetiQ North America? Contribute to the Community!