QinetiQ North America

Upper management issues.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at QinetiQ North America full-time

Pros

There are some brilliant folks that work there. Very professional, top notch facilities! Health benefits were second to none.

Cons

Upper management is constantly changing and each new manager feels a need to reorganize and that has put this company through repetitive centralize/decentralize cycles.

Stop it. Build on your predecessor's work and make improvements. Don't reinvent everything every couple of years!

165 Other Employee Reviews for QinetiQ North America (View Most Recent)

This is the easiest job I have ever had. There is not nearly enough work to keep me as busy as I would like to be.

Current Employee - Engineering Supervisor in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Engineering Supervisor in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at QinetiQ North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was a jhob shopper for many year. There was always plenty of interesting work. the work here is relatively simple compare to my background and capabilities.

Cons

I believe that the work here at QinetriQ, at least from my perspective is more suited to people that are not energetic, and are looking for an easy job. I prefer much more challenging work assignments.

I believe that management needs to take advantage of the capabilities of their employees. I do not see that happening.

Learning experience with cool stuff

Current Employee - Engineering Co-Op in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Engineering Co-Op in Waltham, MA

I have been working at QinetiQ North America as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

Learned a lot and got to work on some pretty cool projects. I met some pretty dedicated employees that loved their jobs and what they do.

Cons

Large corporation environment at times. I prefer small business. There's a lot of red tape with the paperwork that must be filed. I feel it slows everything down. They say it's required else they'll get in trouble with the military though.

My managers were great. They responded well to me, a co-op and encouraged me.

There are newer employer reviews for QinetiQ North America