QinetiQ North America

www.qinetiq-na.com

Solid Defense Contractor

Senior Program Analyst (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsHave worked for QNA in San Diego for 3+ years supporting Dept. of Navy. Company leadership has given us a lot of leeway to do our work and influence our clients and encourages business development. Leadership has developed good relationships with competitive small business. Salary is in the middle of the road for the industry with above average benefit options.

ConsUnfortunately, DoD has suffered with the economy, budget, and current administration so work has tightened and so have budgets. We were not given any merit increase in salary (not even cost of living). Very difficult to move up or laterally in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementReinstate merit increases or bonuses for stand-out employees, especially those of us who continue to bring in or expand work.

Great

I have been working at QinetiQ North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Really enjoy what I'm doing and the company Cons: None. All Government contractor will have issues. It's up to… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

QNA

Vice President and Chief Engineer (Former Employee) Reston, VA

I worked at QinetiQ North America full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay well mostly across the spectrum Cons: Totally disorganized and chaotic at the Senior Management levels of… Advice to Senior Management: Rehire people you terminated No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on QinetiQ North America.

Worked for QinetiQ North America? Contribute to the Community!