QinetiQ

www.qinetiq.com

Interesting contract work with the Dept of Homeland Security

Information Technologist (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsInteresting Gov't contract working with Department of Homeland Security. Good balence of work and homelife. Adapting to constant change of Gov't red tape a must.

ConsGov't employees paid equivalent of contractors but don't have a clue are not held accountable and cannot be fired. Gov't employees are poorly trained and unmotivated. Might not get re-hired when contract rools over.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave better understanding of what average employee does on a daily basis. Better retirement plan with company vestment in 401K occuring over a shorter time period.

Great opportunities, challenging culture

Team Lead (Former Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at QinetiQ full-time for more than a year

Pros: great technical opportunities as company has many in depth departments… Cons: challenging company culture, based on fear rather than cooperation Advice to Senior Management: Improve office culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good people at the coal face let down by senior management mutual back slapping merry go round.

Anonymous (Former Employee)

I worked at QinetiQ

Pros: Cool projects, interesting people, planes! Cons: Senior management weak on leadership. Poorly performing senior individuals recirculated… Advice to Senior Management: Sack people who don't perform rather than shifting them into… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QinetiQ.

Worked for QinetiQ? Contribute to the Community!