Qlik
www.qlikview.com Radnor, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Very heavy workload but full support from my manager

Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

I have been working at Qlik

ProsIt is a young and dynamic company, workload is heavy but interesting, I have a very good manager who fully supports his team and is there to help us whenever you need him. Benefits and team activities are super and you get to travel to interesting places within Europe and elsewhere.

ConsPretty much every employee is overloaded with work, therefore work life balance can get effected if you don't force yourself to leave the office at 6pm. Even if there are plans for formal training in place you may not get to go to them because of workload.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the good things such as team/annual summits and QlikAcadamy but please make sure to give enough headcount to each team so they can perform their jobs without burning out.

Great Place To Work

I have been working at Qlik

Pros: Great collaborative environment. Great team! Visibility into… Cons: Work load is very high. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK place to work. Don't go here looking for career advancement.

I have been working at Qlik

Pros: -Decent pay and obtainable bonuses -Start-up atmosphere (although getting bigger) -Good people -Smart employees -Challenging Work -QlikView… Cons: -Employees live, eat & sleep the company and product -Upper management lacking long-term vision for company and product -No clear top-down communication -No room for internal advancement in… Advice to Senior Management: -Open more channels of communication downward -Begin to develop and nurture young talent within the organization if long-term growth is truly the strategy for the next… More

There are newer reviews on Qlik.

Worked for Qlik? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qlik reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qlik CEO Lars Bj√∂rk. All reviews posted anonymously by Qlik employees.