Qtech Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Qtech Solutions

DSA Intern

Current Employee - Drug Safety Associate Intern in Somerset, NJ
Current Employee - Drug Safety Associate Intern in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at Qtech Solutions as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

knowledgeable Informative and Supportive Staff

Cons

very slow and delayed feedback from HR

5 Other Employee Reviews for Qtech Solutions (View Most Recent)

Worst

I worked at Qtech Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nothing Positive here. From outside everything looks great. Sweet talk. Excellent English. But when you get into this company, the typical unprofessional behavior. Suspiciousness is at its best. Jealousy. The company is still able to maintain the same inspiote for being in business since more than a decadee. Inspite all other companies have grown, this one has maintained as it is. Only 1 peerson in marketing single handed runs the revenue generation for company. Super power. All others are......To sustain yourself in this company, be the marketing lady's petotherwise you will be out in no time.

Cons

Training material typical text book stuff. Nothing new or innovative.
    Graet at false promises. If you have the mental capacity to handle the 2 people in this organization, go for H1B filing with this comapny, otherwise this is not the place for you. Package bundle offer excellent, but never fulfilled, thats more excellent

Just one word.
    <<<Beware>>>>

Stop playing with People's lives & career.

Great at false promises

I worked at Qtech Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

H1-B filing, nothing else positive here

Cons

I was promised that they have great relations with many major companies and would have no problem finding a job once I pay and complete their training. Even if there is a delay in finding a job I was promised to be paid via internship while working from home if I aced their post-training exam. Kind words, great promises, frequent call backs and polite behavior until I paid the amount for training. I completed all training as required and scored 90% in the post exam too and when i requested for internship payments I was asked to re-locate to New Jersey or California to get paid and denied to pay when working from home. Since, there was no point in re-location without actual job with a company, I continued to work on preparing their course material without any pay. When I questioned about earlier promises and job, CEO Nate and HR staff used to yell at me as if its my fault that i trusted their every word. I paid full H1-B filing fees including premium fees as well believing their false promises about finding a job soon, but they could not even get me one single interview. The only good thing that came out of this is that my H1-B was approved which I transferred to another company after many humiliating calls and emails. I paid lot of money for training that was just useless and paid for H1-B that did not get me any real job.

Dont make promises that you cannot keep

There are newer employer reviews for Qtech Solutions