QuEST Global
www.quest-global.com Singapore, Singapore 1000 to 5000 Employees

Do Not Waste Your Time

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
East Hartford, CT

ProsFlexible schedule is nice. You are obligated to be there from 9-3, so you can go in early or go in at 9, whatever you prefer. Also, if "doing nothing" all day is your style of work, this job will suite that desire.

ConsThe pay is well below the mean for a project engineer. You are really nothing more than a data entry worker; which, in my opinion, is a degrading feeling when I've graduated college and gotten an engineering degree.

There are no paid holiday's. The 10 vacation days must be applied to the holiday closures and furlough time. Don't get sick and don't make plans for a vacation.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your people more. Give them more responsibilities. Make them feel less like invalids and more like engineers.

Awful pay & benefits

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
    East Hartford, CT

I have been working at QuEST Global full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexable schedule, get access to P&W Cons: No paid hiolidays, lousy hourly pay. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Just like the movie OfficeSpace. Except in real life it's not funny. Would not recommend.

Aero-Thermal/Project Engineer (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at QuEST Global

Pros: - Relatively easy to get a job here. - Some of the projects can be interesting. - May see some cutting edge technology being developed. - Flexible hours. -… Cons: Biggest down side- there are a lot of down sides. The work itself: - Can get very repetitive (turbine blades all look the same). - Analysis only job:… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is very poor and senior management seems oblivious to what happens "in the trenches." One would think… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QuEST Global.

Worked for QuEST Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QuEST Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QuEST Global CEO Ajit Prabhu. All reviews posted anonymously by QuEST Global employees.