There are newer employer reviews for Quad/Graphics

As an outsider, I did not feel welcome.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sussex, WI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

I worked at Quad/Graphics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning was promoted. Keeping fit was encouraged. Though fitness was pushed to help control cost, it provided personal rewards.

Cons

I felt that management thought that they were superior to their subordinates. In the plants, the behavior could be " raw." Of course, this was only my second experience with a manufacturing concern. I believe Joel's heart's in the right place.

Lighten up. You are not gods!

196 Other Employee Reviews for Quad/Graphics (View Most Recent)

So far, so good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sussex, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

I have been working at Quad/Graphics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits, flexibility in admin positions, not so much in production - NO sick time available for production and when in orientation I mentioned that I was told (off to the side) that it didn't pertain to me...only production. They have families and get sick too.

Cons

Kinda cultish....pay is just ok. They very much expect you to join the "Quad culture" and think and act like everyone else. For such a large company, the systems are not that great. Not a lot of explanations or training. It's kind of learn as you go.

Pay more in line with the market - you want to be a market leader and have the best employees then you need to pay them like they're the best

Decent job, very strict

Current Employee - Production Worker  in  Martinsburg, WV
    Current Employee - Production Worker in Martinsburg, WV

I have been working at Quad/Graphics part-time for less than a year

Pros

Range of shifts available including night shifts. Shifts are 12 hours, all part time hours can be achieved in 2 days. Employees are welcome/encouraged (but not required) to sign up for extra hours.

Cons

Two 20 min breaks for the 12 hour shift. Can not leave facility for any reason.. this means no smoke breaks or fresh air. Do not get caught taking a quick rest from working even if your machine is down. You may have busted your butt for the last 10 hours straight but if there is nothing to do on the machine you'll have to find a broom. taking a breather is taboo.

12 Hours inside a very dusty, extremely loud, chemical smelling, concrete floor building takes its toll. Just let us go outside and sit on a bench for our 20 min break. I can only imagine how much more productive we could be.

There are newer employer reviews for Quad/Graphics

Worked for Quad/Graphics? Contribute to the Community!