There are newer employer reviews for Quad/Graphics

Was great, slowly declining

Current Employee - Color Sponsor/Color Retoucher  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Color Sponsor/Color Retoucher in Washington, DC

I have been working at Quad/Graphics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Overall the company has a great base to offer it's employees, compared to other companies.

Cons

Over time (17+ years) the fun, family atmosphere has waned. The company is getting too big for it's britches; swallowing up other companies to eventually put more money in "their" pockets, but in the meantime we're suffering. Over the last several years we've suffered little to no raises, gotten no cost of living adjustments, our deductibles and copays are rising, and other small perks are either shrinking or being done away with altogether. It's sad and depressing. The fun days of old are gone. May Harry rest in peace.

LISTEN to the Production force. What happened to bottom up managing? We are getting too big when the open door policy no longer exists because you are too busy to be accessible.

196 Other Employee Reviews for Quad/Graphics (View Most Recent)

What a joke

I have been working at Quad/Graphics full-time

Pros

Is there any??? Anybody??? Hello???

Cons

I already can see that this company is a joke. This place is going to be a waste of my time. They just bought this company that they have no idea what they are getting into. Quad is already trying to push they're "religon" on us. All we are are a bunch of mindless robots to them. Good luck to all of the former Vertis employees. Lets hope the job market starts to open up soon so we can get out of the "Quad Religon"

You people are not looking into the right direction. Good Luck

Great company but treat employees more like slaves

Former Employee - Industrial Electrician  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Industrial Electrician in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Quad/Graphics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to be apart of and many positions with a chance to advance within any position

Cons

Very strict and workload can be overwhelming being in shape is encouraged and it can be somewhat of a raw environment with superiors treating employees like slaves and spoken to in a demeaning way

Learn to respect those who work under you if you really want the best results

There are newer employer reviews for Quad/Graphics

Worked for Quad/Graphics? Contribute to the Community!