Stable company

Former Employee - Retoucher in New York, NY
Former Employee - Retoucher in New York, NY

I worked at Quad/Graphics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There a stable company, they dont under charge clients allowing employee cuts to make margins. Senority is respected as well.

Cons

The Production department have a swing shift that changes often throughout the year, so if youve adaptef your life to working days you may have to get used to working nights soon when the quarter shift.

Advice to Management

hire past World Color employees

Other Employee Reviews for Quad/Graphics

1. Good Company

Pros

Great place to work fun colleagues.

Cons

Pay could be better, they started me lower than other interns and did not offer a raise.

Advice to Management

none

In the beginning a two year teaching program, every thing from soup too nuts. As an Operator in Training.

Former Employee - Operator In Training/Finishing Technician in West Allis, WI
    Former Employee - Operator In Training/Finishing Technician in West Allis, WI

I worked at Quad/Graphics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Not a one, It was dislike by Gold Tags an Crews alike because we were getting 12.50 per hour a sore spot on the rest of QG crews. A lot of class work, an working on the floor as well, run the snitchers, Polly wrappers how to set up Ink jet, an repair them as well. Had too know it all an keep a 90 percent class rating to stay in the program, yep ( 12.50 per ) was a sore spot on the rest of QG crews

Cons

Your Marked, any one will turn your ass in for points, people with cameras, given too them by Management know joke. If you get hurt an file workers comp, your GONE.. You get old You Gone... If you make too Much your GONE.. The good thing is all the Free Magazine's you go home with. Don't let them bull%^$# you, even the Gold Tags were doing it as well..No Joke.. I work fifteen years in Security an Larry love that Idea. Beside books, you had some tools go, trash bags, a grease gun for a weak end job. An don't even let them sell you that no smoking, if your a bud your ok. I saw this bull%^&$ pulled on a man with over 20 years an two step close too retiring, while a bud would do his smoke breaks at 10 am & 12 pm & 2 PM an 5 PM, sweet.

Advice to Management

I have no Advice to Management, they well only use it to cover there own Ass.