It pays the bills

Current Employee - Program Compliance Specialist
Current Employee - Program Compliance Specialist

I have been working at Quadel Consulting

Pros

Pay is good and benefits are excellent. Important work in that our job contributes to decent, safe and affordable housing.

Cons

Management lacks communication and execution skills. Favoritism seems to be the common theme when it comes to promoting. No pportunities to grow. Lack of community involvement. Managment does not motivate or reward employees for hard work.

Management should improve their communication with employees. Employees should be rewarded more, even if just a simple thank you to show appreciation. Also, employees should be on a quaterly bonus structure.

Other Reviews for Quadel Consulting

Don't seem to know what their end game is

Former Employee - Temp  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Temp in Washington, DC

I worked at Quadel Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I literally wrote a novel during the three months I was there. I'd never have that kind of time other places.

Cons

No structure. They contract with the government, and I would argue are less effective than it. I've worked for a government agency. Relatively speaking, everyone has their heads screwed on straight, even if they are overstaffed. Quadel just seems to hire on temps for the hell of it. I was mystified as to what half of the people there did. It really just seemed like they were packing as much bureaucracy into one office as possible. It's quite possible that as a temp I wasn't privy to the actual mechanics of the business and that maybe they do know what they're doing, but it sure didn't seem like it.

I couldn't say.

IF you want stability Quadel is not the place to be.

I worked at Quadel Consulting full-time

Pros

Some of the management actually cared about the work, the rest only cared about numbers

Cons

No stability, no loyalty, no honesty from the company to its staff. Multiple layoff in a 3 year period

There are newer employer reviews for Quadel Consulting.

Worked for Quadel Consulting? Contribute to the Community!