Quadel Consulting
www.quadel.com Washington, DC 150 to 499 Employees

It pays the bills

Program Compliance Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Quadel Consulting

ProsPay is good and benefits are excellent. Important work in that our job contributes to decent, safe and affordable housing.

ConsManagement lacks communication and execution skills. Favoritism seems to be the common theme when it comes to promoting. No pportunities to grow. Lack of community involvement. Managment does not motivate or reward employees for hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should improve their communication with employees. Employees should be rewarded more, even if just a simple thank you to show appreciation. Also, employees should be on a quaterly bonus structure.

Good culture, but no upward potential

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Quadel Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company offered great culture with strong benefits. Most of the management held Open Door policy. The schedule was flexible and employees with kids were treated… Cons: Hard to get promoted because company prefers to hire from outside. Almost no opportunities for on the job training. Management is… Advice to Senior Management: Look for talents inside the company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't seem to know what their end game is

Temp (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Quadel Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I literally wrote a novel during the three months I was… Cons: No structure. They contract with the government, and I would argue are less effective than it. I've worked for a government agency. … Advice to Senior Management: I couldn't say. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Quadel Consulting.

Worked for Quadel Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quadel Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quadel Consulting CEO John Nolan. All reviews posted anonymously by Quadel Consulting employees.