Quadrangle Development

www.quadrangledevcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Quadrangle Development

it's 50/50

I have been working at Quadrangle Development full-time

Pros

You get to leave at 5: 30 everyday, can be flexible sometimes, depending on who you work with, It is an ok place if you mind your business.

Cons

No room for growth, favoritism towards some employees eventhough they dont know the work, leaving at 5pm in frowned upon eventhough you dont mind comming in earlier, Pay is not so great, no training at all. no exam materials support, working from home is a NO NO if you have emergency and can do everything from home.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Quadrangle Development (View Most Recent)

I have been an employee for 4- years now. Honestly I couldn't be more happier.

Current Employee - Emergency Dispatch Operator  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Emergency Dispatch Operator in Washington, DC

I have been working at Quadrangle Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent company with great benefits, most importantly there is room to grow and advance your career opportunities

Cons

I really can't mention any difficult situations, the company actually tries to meet everyone needs.

The employees who have been longer enjoy most benefits.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Quadrangle Development

Pros

They are good on balance between family and work. Most managers dont micro manage and if you have been with them for long you enjoy benefits like time off, higher salary etc.

Cons

Not alot of job training when you join, you have to learn preety much on your own; very difficult to communiciate with upper management. Not much of IT development here.

There are newer employer reviews for Quadrangle Development

Worked for Quadrangle Development? Contribute to the Community!