Quake Global

www.quakeglobal.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Quake Global

I heard it thru the grapevine

Current Employee - Operations in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Operations in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Quake Global full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

C Level execs are really extraordinary folks! They do go out of their way to assist you if you need assistance with anything. I like the every day challenge of being engaged in all business level. I'm still trying to get used to the work hours of having half day Friday.

Cons

Very quiet work place, too quiet for my liking.

Have more employee appreciation days, happy hour, paint ball fights, bowling...etc...

33 Other Employee Reviews for Quake Global (View Most Recent)

I would suggest you consider other employment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Quake Global full-time

Pros

1/2 day Friday, decent 401k match, good commute location

Cons

Micromanagement by CEO, non-existent strategic plan, 45-50% turnover for at least the last few years, no significant new products in years, narrow and mostly unhappy customer base, no consistency from day to day, CEO behavior promotes discord among staff and various teams, look into the makeup of the board of directors-the fox is guarding the henhouse, ask about the non-existent patent portfolio, it is absolutely true that most if not all the positive reviews posted here were planted.

Unless a change is made at the CEO level don't expect any positive change

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Current Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Quake Global full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The good would be 1) co workers are very friendly and helpful, 2) if you do very well, promotion is a given...and they promote well and 3) very driven CEO. Therefore this leads to the bad which are 1) need to be ambitious and driven person to be able to survive, 2) too many things going on so you'll need to be able to juggle like crazy and 3) no one looks over your shoulder so you're not micro managed. That said it really does take a certain personality to be able to handle this work environment. I've seen all the negative postings and I can see their point however it's easily rectifiable. There are certain areas of improvement and I actually have seen the changes through the years I've been on board.

Cons

The Ugly would be 1) still cannot work remotely, 2) limited online access and 3) can't think of any more to add.

"My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better." - Steve Jobs

There are newer employer reviews for Quake Global