Qualcomm CDMA
www.cdmatech.com San Diego, CA

Women Beware - its not easy being a girl.

Program Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Qualcomm CDMA

ProsAmazing technology - the products are state of the art, the environment is very fast paced and it can be a very exicting place to work. Its also very rewarding to see someone using a device you helped launch. Schedules are generally flexible, and the company provides swimming pools, full gym access to anyone who wants to use it, tennis courts, basketball courts, ping pong tables, free sodas, and if the admin in your area is cool, you can have munchies galore.

ConsThe atmosphere is very difficult and negative. There is no accountability, and it feels as if everyone is at war. In addition to the hositile environment, there are many mid-level managers that treat others like dogs. Nervous, negative yuckness is what it feels like as soon as you walk into the building (Q) , Whats worse is, your made to feel as if your contribution to the company means nothing; yyou are a dime a dozen. The mostly all male - mid-level managers have risen above, not because of talent or super abilities, because everyone who works there is in their own rite a "super star", and a "talented individual", it is because they are ruthless. Purely mean and terrible people.

Advice to Senior ManagementDear QCT leaders, there are so many great things the comapny does for the employees, but all of it means nothing when the atmosphere is so aweful. Here is my suggestion:
Leaders we need you to lead, we will follow your steps all the way if you take a path... any path. Accountability and forgiveness is inspiring.

Stimulating work environment, smart colleagues, great benefits and work/life balance - but big company growth blues

Senior Staff Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Qualcomm CDMA

Pros: Working at Qualcomm (in particular in the San Diego headquarters) offers great learning from all sources everyday -… Cons: Qualcomm has grown to be a large company, in particular in the last 10 years. The work culture and growth potential have, naturally, evolved accordingly.… Advice to Senior Management: Qualcomm's executive leadership should try to develop a systematic and disciplined view of future technology strategy. The company should invest in diversifying into innovation in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Feels like a college campus

DSP Firmware Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Qualcomm CDMA

Pros: You receive Great Pay You get Great Experience The campus is beautiful There… Cons: Some teams are dead end positions Demographics are not very diverse Work… Advice to Senior Management: Spend personal time with the lower and mid-level employees. It makes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Qualcomm CDMA.

Worked for Qualcomm CDMA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm CDMA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CDMA CEO Paul E. Jacobs. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm CDMA employees.