Excellent workplace environment, however opportunities are limited in non-science based areas

Current Employee - Intern  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Intern in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Flex-time, comfortable space, drinks and snacks provided, large company events are common, excellent benefits

Cons

Very few negatives, however this is a technology based firm so if you do not have a science background you may be limited

Keep up the good work

Other Reviews for Qualcomm

Great!

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Lots of growth opportunity and managers that care. And the health benefits are really great. Come on in and welcome to qualcomm!

Cons

Salary tends to be only average for the field positions but the health benefits are good. May have to put in weekends during hard times.

There is a bit of separation between the leadership and project managers. Work more on communication between the two. Otherwise that's it!

satisfying and rewarding

Current Employee - Engineer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Qualcomm is working on some cutting-edge , fast-to-market wireless technologies, which allows all its employees, irrespective of the job title, to be part of contributing to the rapidly changing mobile industry.

Cons

I feel the downside of working at Qualcomm headquarters is the probably the long work hours and aggressive project delivery schedules

from my perspective, the leadership at Qualcomm is doing a great job. Having been in the industry for a year, I do not have any advice to the management just yet :)

There are newer employer reviews for Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!